The OBARAYAM consist of markers or signs. Markers and signs bring us back into remembrance or revisit of a time or purpose of something we know internally. Markers also indicate ownership or boundaries. The ALAMA or ALA represent the ox, bull, or roebuck deer and it represents the head of the animals and trees. Also, not this is not to be confused with the false deity ALLAH of religion worship. The LALA in ALLAH indicate a looping worship often associated with wolf like behavior as they loop their prey before attacking. Also, this can be linked to self-worship a looping worship of oneself. I am not referring to this deity when I say, “HAYA ALA.”
OAKA is the head tree for this illustration but it is not the only tree as the olive tree also plays an important part in our scrips. There are also other fruit trees that play a part such as the fig and the pomegranate tree as well. The “tree” is the example of fruit bearing, covering, support, and branches of life continually. Trees also represent our head and people Mark 8:24 KJV e-Sword application. The tree gives us the LAMA the staff of authority, the branch, the yoke of agreement, building materials, boat materials, bridge materials, fire materials, holds signs, creates tools, and more.
Our supreme power is our shepherd, authority over all but he will protect, feed, care for, lead, direct, defend, secure, return, bring back his people and push out and separate us from wickedness. YHWH includes us although YHWH is all power, strength, control, support we happily yoke, bind, agree to support His will. And we force and move out enemies. Enemies can include our own thoughts that can and will attempt to come against the MATSAWAHA. YHWH will teach, instruct, point us towards, and forward. YHWH moves us with his spoken word and breath. (Mouth, blow, scatter with a noise or sound, yell, speak, build up, destroy, consume, entry, exit, open, present, portal, breath, here, talk, horn, trumpet, weapon, receive.)
A yoke is coming into agreement. Coming into agreement normally requires an exchange of something to indicate at least two people are coming into willing agreement. An agreement by choice not forced. YHWH chooses to give us a choice. He knows that anything outside the agreement will harm you because there is only one way but you still have that choice. The yoke made from the tree is laid across the necks of the oxen that connect to the plow driven by their leader.
The leader handles the plow from behind. So, the oxen go forward with the leader directing from behind. Why? The lead ox is already trained and is yoked in agreement to another ox. We know it is an agreement because the ox is much more powerful than a person and does not “have” to submit to us. Therefore, an ox cannot be tamed and chooses to submit to YHWH. That is right the ox submits to YHWH not people. Therefore, the animals were used before machinery. So, we see how coming into agreement is illustrated.
YHWH is much more powerful than us and therefore YHWH knows better. We humble to YHWH it is not the other way around. A yoke can be used as a marker for agreement. A yoke is also used as marker for a captured slave. Hence YAHASHAWA says, “My yoke is easy and my burdens are light.” Yes, light as in the ARA or specifically the YARAH the sight in blindness. The yoke came from a tree and do you realize paper comes from trees as well? We can see the yoke reference and we see written agreements in the scrips. Oral agreements do not solidify what was said unless it is recorded.
Related meanings of the ALAMA marker
- Hebrew looks at the marker function and what does it cause one to see or think. Hence the markers do have massive meanings. We cannot deny markers lead our thought. ABA YAH tells us to protect our mind, eyes, bodies, hearts, seat of physical desire, and ears.
- The OAKA drops over 10 thousand seeds each year and it carries a seed inside. The ox also carries a seed of course how else would it reproduce. Both are natural markers of how we care and seek out places to plant spiritual seed male and female.
- An important word to point out is ALATAWA. The modern Hebrew calls it Aleph Tov and the Greek call it Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. The ALAMA is the first marker, and the TAWA is the last marker. YHWH so now we need to look at what those markers mean to begin to grasp what we know but also understanding YHWH is the beginning and the end, the first and the last is also essential. We know he is all surrounding and everything. YHWH does not need anyone or anything else but he chooses to work through his created beings.
- The words one and first unfolded explain this symbol more.
- Sometimes the picture is of the OAKA.
- We also see the image of YAH leading us and of us working together. Hence, we need know a person before we come into agreement (taking on the yoke). Coming into the agreement is taking on and sharing their burden. Burdens often caused by their sins but can be eliminated if they want to be transformed. However, attempting to carry the burden (yoke) of someone that refuses to change is a crushing burden to those that attempt to help them in their sins.
The ALAMA is an excellent indication of how we receive power from the ultimate power through YHWH’s salvation. We cannot enter back into the SHAMAYAMA without going through YAHASHAWA. No doubt it is only one way into the house of YHWH. YHWH’s house not ours we are not the builders of any realm and neither are the wicked.
Come to Me, and I Will Give You Rest
Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank thee, O Father, YHWH of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Mat 11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Mat 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man know the Son, but the Father; neither know any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy (is continually leading), and my burden is light.
We do not have to guess at what is right or wrong. We are told therefore it is continual leading. 🙂 Continual support such as a leader is supposed to give.
Any power that we have or are seeking is what YAHSHAWA (Jesus or YAHSHUA) came to restore. We broke the LAWA when we sinned. ABA YHWH chose to let us rejoin. Therefore, you cannot just think you are saved and then continue to sin. Sin is what broke the agreement in the first place. Ignoring sin is real is the same as ignoring we need a savior. We are certainly stronger than wickedness wants us to believe because we receive our power from YAHASHAWA when we are back within the YHWH’s house. YAHASHAWA is the MATSAWAH so we cannot return any other way than walking (following our leader) on the one pathway to enter the one door to the SHAMAYAMA. Anything else IS the path to the destruction. The first marker shows how we receive the power from THE GREATEST POWER!Unfolding-of-ALAMA